Online jobs for stay at home moms without investment
Want to get hold of location independent jobs that allows you to stay at home with kids and require no investment?
It is a no brainer – Stay at home jobs for moms and being location independent allow you to have work-life balance.
So, if you are looking to utilize technology and the internet in your favor and earn money as a stay at home mom, this blog post is for you.
In this post, we will discuss 5 stay at home jobs for moms which requires zero investments.
Note – This post may contain affiliate links. Please read disclosure policy
— QUICK MONEY IDEAS —
Want to make money quickly? Here are a few platforms to earn up to $25 – $50 in a few minutes!
- InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, play games, and shop online. Also, get $5 Signup bonus. Signup now [If you are in the UK, sign up here – Inbox Dollars UK]
- Vindale Research: Up to $50 per survey & $0.50 per email. $5 per referring friends, sharing payment receipts. Join now for FREE
Looking for other paid survey opportunities, check out how to make $100 per survey and the highest paying survey companies.
This has to be the topmost choice of moms wanting to opt for a location independent job. Blogging is extremely flexible and the best choice for women, stay at home moms and dads as well as digital nomads.
It could be a full-time income or a location independent side hustle with part-time income – whatever you may like.
So, it is true –
You can REALLY make a full-time income with blogging. There are many bloggers who started making $1000-3000 a month from their first year of blogging and they get to be completely location independent.
That’s crazy, isn’t it? If you love to write, network and market, blogging is FOR YOU.
There are many ways to monetize your blog. You can focus on
- CPM ad networks (not Google Adsense)
- Affiliate marketing (discussed below
- Sponsored posts or
- selling your own digital product
Blogging is one of the best stay at home jobs for moms because it is incredibly profitable and flexible!
If you planning to start blogging this summer, do check out this post on Summer Slump for Bloggers: 5 expert bloggers tell you what to do!
Related articles on blogging
- How to create a WordPress blog with Bluehost
- 5 surefire ways to come up with clever blog names
- 13+ online writing tools all writers and bloggers must-have
Blogging resources I recommend
- Ready Set Blog for traffic – It is an EXTREMELY underpriced course on how to make money with a blog for beginners.
It tells you how to set up your blog, use Pinterest and implement SEO strategies. Using her tips, I have been able to rank on page 1 of Google. You can read my first income report here.
- TSA – They are a bunch of resources by the owner of theSheApproach. Her books are amazing and filled with great information.
You can get affordable (and, many of them are free as well) on affiliate marketing, boosting traffic, and Pinterest strategies.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Stupid Simple SEO (FREE COURSE) – It is the best investment I have made in the blog land. Take Mike’s course, apply it on your blog and you can see the results pouring it.
- FREE SEO lessons (video) – If you’re looking for video classes on SEO, you cannot miss out what Lena has to tell you.
- Easy backlinks for SEO and Easy on-page SEO. Excellent resources!
Pinterest (DO NOT MISS THIS!)
- Take this FREE Pinterest class by Cate Rosales.
- Pinteresting Strategies – This is an affordable course that tells you how to use (and, how NOT to use) Pinterest to drive traffic. Using this, I have been able to get a 200% increase in traffic within 2 months.
- PinterestNinja – Well-known bloggers stand by this course, and I am going to be investing in it myself sometime soon. Check it out here
- Affiliate marketing for bloggers – The ONLY resource I have used, which taught me everything required.
I also understood a lot of things that I were doing wrong and could have been dinged by Google. Thank god!
- Affiliate marketing simplified by Cate Rosales is one of the BEST courses I have come across. If you are thinking of investing in one, this should be it.
2. Affiliate Marketing
In affiliate marketing, you are paid a commission for a product you recommend.
So, let’s say, I recommend cookware set on Amazon. If someone clicks my link, visits Amazon and buys the product, I will be paid for it.
You know what is surprising?
Affiliate marketing, of all stay at home jobs for moms, gives immense flexibility because it DOES NOT always require you to have a blog.
You can use email lists, Pinterest, and other platforms to promote products. Just look into the terms and conditions of individual affiliate marketing programs!
The two most popular ways are –
- Recommending friends – For example, if you have friends who travel, you can make money with AirBnB and Booking.com. Similarly, you can also make money with Amazon affiliate links.
- Pin to profit – Do you know you can have affiliate pins on Pinterest? You can learn how to handle a Pinterest profile and start making money pinning things.
So, what is freelancing?
It refers to providing a service online in exchange for a fee. It is totally location independent and requires you to have a laptop and an internet connection.
Freelancing gives you an opportunity to work in the field you are already in, decently good at or interested in and work remotely.
If you are good at writing, you should consider freelance writing. This is how I landed a client that pays $250 a blog post and earned my first $900 as a non-native English speaker
Fiverr or Elance is a great place to start, build an initial client base and create client winning samples.
You can also check out these 37 remote jobs website. With experience, you can branch out and start selling your services on your own writing website
Related ideas to land remote jobs:
- 10 ways to land freelance writing clients as a beginner
- 3 freelance writing job boards to land your first gig quickly
- 3 simple ways to create a killer freelance writing portfolio
- How to write a pitch that converts into clients
To list a few other stay at home jobs for moms
- Virtual Assistant
- Freelance Writing
- Pinterest Management
- Voice Artist
- Amazon FBA
- Flipping things for profit
If you have hobbies, you are lucky! You can monetize it and start making money with something you already love to do. Check out this post on Want to make money with hobbies this summer? 11 ways to make $2k+ a month
For those of you who want to start working remotely but do have the required money to invest in tools and courses, check out these posts (freebies + ways to make money online)
- Get paid to write: 21 blogging sites that pay $150+
- How to get FREE money right now (at this moment!)?
- 9 FREE online course for stay at home moms & wives to make money in 2019
- How to become a Virtual Assistant for FREE – Courses and Resources you MUST HAVE
- 8 budget resources for your side hustle idea to work in 2019
This can also help you KICKSTART freelance writing and earn your first $1000 as a writer without any experience.
If you are still wondering whether freelance writing is right for you, sign up for my FREE course which shares each and every strategy I used to earn my first $100
If you are not camera shy, Youtube could be a great option for you.
You can have a channel that can relate to traveling, cooking, baking, freelancing, blogging, technology, online tutoring, fashion, makeup and more.
You can monetize your channel with ads. Check out this post on how to earn with Youtube
The more views you get, the more income you will generate.
There you go. These are the best online jobs for stay at home moms without much investment. You should also check out this post on how to start working from home with ZERO investment.
Online jobs for moms – Conclusion
These are some of the legitimate stay at home jobs for moms that have the potential to make you a full-time income depending on the time you put in.
Are you ready to make money online with NO investment?
For me, freelance writing has been the main source of income and then, blogging.
I only spend a couple of hours writing the client deliverables. The best part is all the 4 mom jobs can work as a side hustle for stay at home moms!
Over to you –
Have any questions that you want to be answered? Have any apprehensions of working from home? Do you want to add on any stay at home jobs for moms to the list?
Comment below and lets’ talk?
Pin me for later!