FeetFinder Review: How to make money selling feet pics?
Have you heard about selling feet pics on FeetFinder and making extra money? and, now looking for a legitimate FeetFinder review?
You’re at the right place. FeetFinder is a new platform that allows users to buy and sell feet pics and videos. The best part is, making money with FeetFinder is as easy as pie!
You can upload your own content or browse through thousands of photos and videos from other members to take inspiration. There are all kinds of categories for every type of foot fetish out there-you name it; they have it!
Plus, the site has over 250,000 active users, so you know there will be plenty of people looking at your stuff.
If you want to make some extra cash on the side with something fun, look into selling feet pics. Not only do they take up a little space on your phone or computer, so they’re perfect for a side hustle or spare time.
If this interests you, check out FeetFinder today by clicking here!
I was updating the Instafeet Review today (30th December 2022) and I realised that the website for Instafeet redirects to FeetFinder.
While I couldn’t find anything related to this online, I have a feeling that Instafeet has merged or being acquired by FeetFinder.
That means, for the time being, you should learn using FeetFinder to sell your feet pics and making money online. You can work-from-home and make some extra money sell pics.
The post includes affiliate links.
Want to make money quickly? Here are a few platforms to earn up to $25 – $50 in a few minutes!
- Freecash: Get your own free account, complete small tasks, start collecting coins and cash them out. They’re giving out $500 a day & over $2500+ to their top users. Sign up here.
- PineCone Research: Earn $3 – $5 per each survey guaranteed.Sign up now
- SurveyJunkie: With each survey, you can earn up to $3 – $7 easily. Signup here
- HarrisPoll: Get paid to watch videos, play games, and shop online. Also, get a Signup bonus. You can get signup now
- Rakuten: Up to $50 per survey & $0.50 per email. $5 per referring friend, sharing payment receipts. Join now for FREE.
- Neilsen Computer and Mobile panel: Get paid to ONLY install the app and do nothing else.
Looking for other paid survey opportunities? Check out how to make $100 per survey and the highest-paying survey companies.
- FeetFinder Review: How to make money selling feet pics?
- What Is FeetFinder?
- Is There a Feetfinder App?
- Is Feetfinder Legit Platform To Sell Feet Pics Online?
- Is Feetfinder Safe To Use for Selling Feet Pics?
- Who Is FeetFinder For?
- Can I Use FeetFinder If I Live Outside Of The US?
- How Much Does Feetfinder Cost?
- Is FeetFinder Premium Worth It?
- How Much Does Feetfinder Cost?
- How To Get Started On FeetFinder?
- Step 1. Signing-up for an Account
- Step 2. Verification Of ID
- Step 3: Complete Your Profile
- FeetFinder Login
- How To Make Money On FeetFinder?
- What Are the Most Popular Categores on Feetfinder?
- How Much Money Can You Make On FeetFinder?
- How Do FeetFinder Handle Sellers’ Payouts?
- What Are The Minimum Payout Requirements At FeetFinder?
- Why Does Feetfinder Not Use PayPal Account or Cashapp?
- What Is the Refund Policy With Feetfinder?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of The FeetFinder Website
- FeetFinder Seller Reviews: Worth It Or Not?
- FAQs on Feetfinder and Selling Feet Pics:
- 1. Is Feetfinder a Legit Website?
- 2. Does Feetfinder Have a Refund Policy?
- 3. How Much Money Can You Make With Feetfinder?
- 4. How Do I Get Paid From Feetfinder?
- 5. Who Are the Buyers of Feet Content?
- 6. Can a Guy Sell Feet Pics on Feetfinder?
- 7. Do I Have to File Taxes on Income Earned With Feetfinder?
- 8. What Are the Popular Categories on Feetfinder?
- 9. Can You Actually Make Money on Feetfinder?
- 10. How to Market Your Feet Pics and Get More Sales on Feetfinder?
- 11. Sites Similar To FeetFinder To Sell Feet Pics:
- 12. What Are the Other Dirty Ways To Make Money?
- 13. Do You Sell Nude Pictures and Videos on Feetfinder?
- 14. Is There a Refund or Chargeback Policy on Feetfinder?
- 15. Is There Any Type of Content That Is Prohibited?
- 16. Can Guys Sell Feet Pics?
- 17. Do I Have To File Taxes/Report My Earnings?
- 18. Why Does Feet Finder Need My SSN?
- 19. How Much Do Feet Pics Sell For?
- 20. Is Selling Feet Pics Good Money?
- 21. How To Take Better Pictures of Your Feet?
- 22. Do You Have To Show Your Face on FeetFinder?
- Feetfinder Review: Can You Make Good Money on Feetfinder?
- FeetFinder Review – Sell Feet Pics
What Is FeetFinder?
FeetFinder is an exclusive platform to sell feet pics. It is the safest, easiest, and most secure website for viewing, buying, and selling custom foot content.
Patrick Nielson is the founder of FeetFinder and is highly passionate about making it easy for people to buy and sell feet pics online.
They already have over 250,000 users uploading and buying content daily. It’s a money-making pool!
The best part about FeetFinder is – You can use FeetFinder in almost any country in the world. So, if you’re above 18 years old and comfortable selling feet pics, FeetFinder is the place to go.
Is There a Feetfinder App?
It is interesting to know that FeetFinder was going to be an app. However, Apple and Google rejected the app since it was a “fetish app.”
The company had to devise another way to let its users access the site, so they created a web portal for people who wanted to view and sell foot content.
According to the owners, they would be the first to launch an app when Apple and Google are comfortable with this segment.
Is Feetfinder Legit Platform To Sell Feet Pics Online?
Yes, FeetFinder is legit and works well. In fact, FeetFinder has thousands of active verified users.
All you have to do is sign up, upload your feet pics, set a price for each pic, and let the magic happen! In fact, you can pick this up in your spare time.
Is Feetfinder Safe To Use for Selling Feet Pics?
Yes, FeetFinder is safe to sell your feet pics on and use. They put privacy at the top and ensure no information is leaked or accessible to anyone else.
For example, while they ask you for your number, ID, and address verification, they don’t share it with anyone else. It is just to weed out scam feet pic sellers and ensure the best experience for buyers as well as sellers.
Furthermore, the website is kept secure with SSL encryption to ensure that no data thieves or hackers get access to the company’s database.
Who Is FeetFinder For?
FeetFinder is for anyone over 18 years old and comfortable selling foot pics on the internet. The great thing about FeetFinder is that you can use it in almost every country!
That means, you can create an account with any username you like (if you’re living in a conservative country) or don’t want to share your face or name on the site.
As for the buyers, you get a mix of
- People who have a foot fetish
- Advertising agencies who may hire you for foot modeling
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Photo collectors
- Stock Photography websites
Can I Use FeetFinder If I Live Outside Of The US?
Yes, you can use FeetFinder in almost every country.
How Much Does Feetfinder Cost?
FeetFinder is free for all Buyers. This ensures that FeetFinder gets a vast pool of people interested in buying feet pics from you.
For Sellers, i.e., people interested in selling feet pics online and making money, FeetFinder charges a minimal subscription of
- $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year
- 9.99 per month or $29.99 for the premium.
However, the first 14 days is free of cost. It is a free trial.
These expenses pay for new features, tons of marketing to attract new Buyers for you, and other business expenses.
Pro Tip: You should look into legitimate survey sites to avoid spending money from your pocket. Spend approx. 30 mins on it every day and make the FeetFinder cost easily. You can look into Swagbucks and Survey Junkie.
Besides this, remember that FeetFinder takes 20% from your earnings. Meaning, if you sell for $100, you get $80 and $20 goes to them as fee.
Is FeetFinder Premium Worth It?
Whether or not FeetFinder is worth it depends on how much you value your time and the effort you put into uploading feet pics.
If your pictures are good enough, and have dozens of them, consider paying for a premium.
It will open up many features like
- Firstly, they promote your profile and feet pics more. This means you’ll get more buyers faster. In short, they provide worldwide exposure to your content.
- Secondly, they buy feet pics and videos from the most active users on FeetFinder premium, increasing your overall earnings.
How Much Does Feetfinder Cost?
Sellers keep 80% of all their earnings, which is enormous.
FeetFinder takes a 20% fee per transaction to cover business expenses and ensure the site is free for everyone. They put this money towards web security, new features, marketing, and more to ensure Feetfinder continues to improve.
How To Get Started On FeetFinder?
Before selling your feet pics, let’s talk about how FeetFinder works.
Buyers on FeetFinder can search Seller’s profiles (that is you) by their usernames or filter Sellers by their age, race, gender, categories, and more.
Buyers can also search for phrases and/or keywords to match content descriptions.
The best way to attract buyers is to post your profile link to your social media and ensure your album descriptions and titles are as detailed as possible – but we will discuss this later in the post.
Step 1. Signing-up for an Account
You need a verified email to sign up as a seller. Create a username and password.
Step 2. Verification Of ID
Once you have created an account, you must submit an ID for verification.
Only after this can you upload content, message Buyers, or edit their profiles.
Sellers can submit a photo of a government-issued ID and a selfie with that ID and be approved before they can access their account.
This is to ensure there are no underage or fake accounts. Your information is used for verification and payout purposes only.
Step 3: Complete Your Profile
Complete your profile by uploading photos of your feet and sharing them with the world!
Remember to include detailed descriptions, tags, titles, and detailed albums.
Now, it is time to log in. You can find the FeetFinder login here.
How To Make Money On FeetFinder?
Selling Feet Pictures on Feetfinder
Step 1. Upload Your Pictures, Videos and Optimise Them
Once you have made your account, it is time to upload your feet pictures and videos. Include detailed descriptions, titles, and tags in all of your albums.
It is important to implement basic SEO on the platform. For example, describing your picture to show what it is, having descriptive titles and using keywords. It will ensure that buyers find you and you make sales.
Step 2. Considering Upgrading to Premium Account
Upgrading your account unlocks more features that can increase your revenue.
Make Extra Income on Feetfinder With Referrals
Understand that selling feet pics is a lucrative side hustle. The sky is the limit on how much money you can make with your feet, pics, and videos.
Your income depends on your content, listings, and marketing.
Make sure you upload amazing pictures to attract buyers and make your feet look as sexy as possible.
Also, complete your profile thoroughly so that buyers find you easily.
FeetFinder has a lot of traffic, which can get you more sales and income.
The average price for a pic goes $22, and $19 for a video. That’s according to this FeetFinder blog post, which also notes some sellers have made over $30k to date!
The lowest rate for selling pretty feet images is $5, but you can raise the price to whatever amount the buyer is willing to pay. For example, a handful of models have been reported to have earned up to 100 dollars per picture.
What Are the Most Popular Categores on Feetfinder?
Some of the most popular categories of feet pics are
- Asian BBW
- High Heels
How Much Money Can You Make On FeetFinder?
Understand that selling feet pics is a lucrative side hustle. The sky is the limit on how much money you can make with your feet pics and videos.
Your income depends on your content, listings , and marketing.
Make sure you upload amazing pictures to attract buyers and make your feet look as sexy as possible.
Also, complete your profile completely so that buyers find you easily.
FeetFinder has a lot of traffic which can potentially get your more sales and income.
The average price for a pic goes for $22 and $19 for a video. That’s according to this FeetFinder blog post, which also notes some sellers have made over $30k to date!
The lowest rate for selling pretty feet images is $5 but you can raise the price to whatever amount the buyer is willing to pay. For example, a handful of models have been reported to have earned up to $100 dollars per picture.
How Do FeetFinder Handle Sellers’ Payouts?
Payouts are different depending on where users are located.
If you are based in the US, payouts are handled by Segpay. For users in countries outside of the US, payouts are done with a Paxum account.
You can track your sales and request payouts through the FeetFinder dashboard, but you must create the relevant account to get paid.
Both Segpay and Paxum are trusted companies and are highly secure
What Are The Minimum Payout Requirements At FeetFinder?
The payouts are weekly once your account reaches $30. FeetFinder, alongside the monthly fee, will also take 20% of your earnings.
Why Does Feetfinder Not Use PayPal Account or Cashapp?
FeetFinder does not use Paypal/Cash App to avoid having our account shut down and our users losing money.
What Is the Refund Policy With Feetfinder?
FeetFinder currently has a strict no-refund policy unless there is a fraud issue. That means you can be tension-free from fraudulent refund requests by your feet pic buyer.
All transactions are final, and users who attempt to charge back will have their accounts terminated.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of The FeetFinder Website
Pros of FeetFinder
- 14 days free trial
- FeetFinder is strictly for feet content only. It is a great way to monetize your feet pics and videos.
- Absolutely no nu dity allowed. Suggestive is ok.
- You can use FeetFinder in almost any country in the world!
- All content is automatically blurred when it is uploaded to our website
- Your privacy is protected.
Cons of FeetFinder
- Monthly subscriptione xpense even before you make money
- No Paypal/Cashapp as a payout option. Only takes Segpay and Paxum as payouts for users
- ID verification: Even though the company won’t disclose your ID details to anyone, you need to take a selfie holding a government-issued ID.
- There is no FeetFinder app.
FeetFinder Seller Reviews: Worth It Or Not?
Positive FeetFinder reviews:
Negative FeetFinder reviews:
I did search for negative FeetFinder reviews and here is what I found:
Every website has positive and negative reviews. Same is the case with FeetFinder.
So, why not try it out for yourself? There are tonnes of good reviews and I am sure it is worth a try.
FAQs on Feetfinder and Selling Feet Pics:
1. Is Feetfinder a Legit Website?
FeetFinder is a legitimate website to earn by selling foot pics and videos online.
2. Does Feetfinder Have a Refund Policy?
There is currently a strict no-refund policy for FeetFinder.
3. How Much Money Can You Make With Feetfinder?
The income potential is unbelievable, and the sky is the limit on how much money you can make with your feet pics and videos.
4. How Do I Get Paid From Feetfinder?
You can track your sales and request payouts through FeetFinder Dashboard. If you are based in the US, payouts are handled by Segpay.
Payouts for users outside of the US are done with a Paxum account
5. Who Are the Buyers of Feet Content?
Generally, buyers are foot enthusiasts who want to enjoy beautiful feet images on their devices.
Besides that, you can sell feet pics to
- Newspapers and magazines
6. Can a Guy Sell Feet Pics on Feetfinder?
Yes! FeetFinder allows all genders and races to sell their feet pics as long as they are 18 years or older!
7. Do I Have to File Taxes on Income Earned With Feetfinder?
Yes, if you are based in the US and make over $600 yearly, we will send you 1099 forms.
The forms will come from Segpay (our partner bank) and will be discreet. If you are based outside the US, you are responsible for filing your taxes following your country’s tax laws.
8. What Are the Popular Categories on Feetfinder?
- High Heels
- Nail Polish
- Dirty Feet
9. Can You Actually Make Money on Feetfinder?
Yes, you can make money selling your feet pics on FeetFinder!
And, if all this is TOO MUCH, you can get paid to chat and flirt.
10. How to Market Your Feet Pics and Get More Sales on Feetfinder?
You have to think creatively to sell your feet pics. For example, you can
- Start blogging about dirty ways to make money. It will also help you generate passive income with ads and affiliate marketing, or
- A YouTube channel about selling feet pics and photography/videography tips
- Sell a course or a call on how to get started with this side hustle.
However, there are a few tips you should know to increase your sales:
- Start an Instagram account and direct interested buyers to your FeetFinder account
- Promote feet pics and sell feet pics on Craigslist
Check out this blog post on the 5 best platforms to sell feet pics.
In fact, check out this blog post on how to sell feet pics which covers over 20 ways to sell and make money online.
11. Sites Similar To FeetFinder To Sell Feet Pics:
Where can I sell pictures of my feet other than FeetFinder?
You can check out Feetify and Instafeet. A few others are Feetify, Fun with Feet, Dollar Feet etc.
Besides this, you should also check out
12. What Are the Other Dirty Ways To Make Money?
Some of the best ways to earn money online or make extra money are:
- Chat with strangers on platforms like Phrendly
- Sell sex toys
- Be a cam girl and use these cam sites
- Sell feet pics
- Sell hand pics or sell your photos
- Get a sugar daddy
- Sell used panties on Sofiagray or Sniffer
In any case, if you are not comfortable with selling feet pics or anything dirty, look into freelance. We do not recommend finding gigs on Fiverr or Upwork. Instead, focus on finding clients independently through social media and cold emailing. You can get paid for the skills you already have!
13. Do You Sell Nude Pictures and Videos on Feetfinder?
No, you don’t. They have a strict policy against nudity and pornography. Only “suggestive” content, such as thongs, bras, lingerie, etc., are ok.
14. Is There a Refund or Chargeback Policy on Feetfinder?
As of today, FeetFinder has no refund policy. That means all transactions are final, and users who attempt to chargeback will have their accounts terminated.
In their words, they allow buyers to see a blurred photo of what they’re buying, and once they do, it’s final.
15. Is There Any Type of Content That Is Prohibited?
Yes, the following content is prohibited:
- Nude pictures and videos
- No bodily fluids
- You cannot request to meet with users, especially for escort services and Pro-Domme sessions.
- It cannot be used for anything illegal like underage play or non-consensual sex, bestiality and anything which happens in the real world, such as dates and escorting.
- Any content that infringes upon Visa or MasterCard content policies
- Asking users to pay outside of FeetFinder
16. Can Guys Sell Feet Pics?
Yes, guys can sell feet pics on FeetFinder and make money.
17. Do I Have To File Taxes/Report My Earnings?
If you are earning anything, you should report it to the IRS. If you are based in the US and make over $600 per year, FeetFinder will send you 1099 forms.
18. Why Does Feet Finder Need My SSN?
The only reason they require your SSN is to identify and verify a user to enforce any obligation or take action against you if necessary.
19. How Much Do Feet Pics Sell For?
According to this, Devin ‘quit nine to five’ life by selling pictures of her feet online.
While the overall average is approx $10-15 per foot pic. However, you can charge as much as $100 per foot pic if you are famous and creative.
20. Is Selling Feet Pics Good Money?
Yes, you can make good money selling feet pics.
21. How To Take Better Pictures of Your Feet?
Here are some tips for taking better photos of yourself:
- Use natural light whenever possible.
- Experiment with different angles and poses.
- Pay attention to your background and surroundings.
- Use a tripod or self-timer to avoid camera shake and ensure sharp focus.
- Experiment with different camera settings, such as aperture and shutter speed, to get the desired effect.
- Use editing software to adjust exposure, color, and other elements of your photo.
- Practice regularly to improve your skills and become more comfortable in front of the camera.
22. Do You Have To Show Your Face on FeetFinder?
No, you don’t have to show your face or anything else on FeetFinder if you don’t want to. Once you sign up, you will see that there are many users who do show their face.
Feetfinder Review: Can You Make Good Money on Feetfinder?
Let me be clear, selling feet pics is not a get-rich-quick scheme. But,
Look no further if you’re looking for a new way to make money online. FeetFinder is the perfect platform to start with – it’s easy and free to sign up, there are tons of reviews about how great the experience has been so far (92% percent positive!), and they are hassle-free.
Whether you want to upload videos or photos of your feet, this site offers something for everyone!
And besides FeetFinder, we also spoke about ways to make extra money in the same niche.
Get started today and make money from home.
Hi buttercup, thank you for stopping by. We’re Chhavi & Amit.
We’re a couple who quit our high paying jobs as a lawyer and an engineer to start hustling online. Now we’re full time bloggers and YouTubers. We have been featured on Wealth of Geeks, Hello Sensible, Savoteur, Play Louder, A Dime Saved, Forbes, Business Insider, Readers Digest, CEO Blog Nation, Starter Story, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, BankRate and so much more.
MSN Bylined Writer