Genius Blogger Toolkit 2020
The Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2020 sale is coming!
You can enter your email and name below to get on the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2020 waitlist and get the notification when the bundle become available (+ my exclusive bonus you’ll read about in just a few minutes)
Now, getting back to our detailed Genius Blogger Toolkit review or GBTK 2020 review.
If you’re a blogger (new, intermediate or advanced) looking to learn more about blogging, you should consider purchasing the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles.
The toolkit is a bundle of ebooks, courses, PDFs etc at a deeply discounted price.
In this review, I’ll answer all your questions about Genius Blogger Toolkit, my experience with it, 5 tips on how to make the most out of your purchase and an exclusive bonus if you buy from me.
Note – This post may contain affiliate links and sponsored listings. Please read disclosure policy.
What is Genius Blogger Toolkit
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a bundle of ebooks, courses and other resources put together by Ultimate Bundles.
.. they’ve resources on different aspects of blogging and for all levels and can help you expand your skills and reach your blogging goals faster.
Who is behind the Genius Blogger Toolkit
… A lot of people. You can check out the team here.
They have worked with reliable and known bloggers like Monica Froese, Abby, Crystal Paine, and many more.
.. I’ve also worked with them on their Stay at Home Bundle and Work at Home Bundles.
When is it available?
It is available for 5 days in early October every year.
Why is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Ultimate Bundles so popular?
Well… I’m not if you have heard about other bundled resources like the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit but I’m sure you’ve heard about this one.
…. the answer is pretty simple.
It is extremely popular because they bundle resources from known bloggers… products and ebooks which people buy even outside of this bundle…
… and, I personally have. I’ve bought quite a few of the products which are offered in the Genius Bloggers Toolkit outside of the kit.
[so you know how I felt when I got to know that GBTK is half the price of one resource and I spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on them… *hits myself again*]
So, tell me…
Ever heard of Crystal Payne from Money Saving Mom?
Abby Lawson from Just a Girl and Her Blog?
Ruth Soukup from Living Well Spending Less?
…. they’ve all contributed to this bundle some of the other time (and, sometimes, in every Genius Bloggers Toolkit bundle).
The only purpose Ultimate Bundles is to put together an extensive resource and to be able to offer information to bloggers at every level at a very affordable price….
… which is another reason why Genius Bloggers Toolkit is such a sensation amongst the bloggers.
Why you should invest in Geninus Blogger Toolkit
As a beginner blogger (or even an intermediate blogger), you’ll find resources that can help you grow faster and help you every step of the way.
Genius Bloggers Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles includes at least resource on any and every aspect of blogging including
- Affiliate Marketing
- How to blog
- Sales funnels
- Email Marketing
- Content Creation
- Digital Products and so much more.
… so if you’re not sure about what to do next or if you want to get started on something new for your blog, you’ll find a resource in here.
This is why I personally recommend this Genius Bloggers Toolkit to every blogger.
It will help you!
What is in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2020?
Well, it is not yet public so I cannot share the information right away.
But, I’ll be updating with the information very soon.
Here is a list of the breakdown of products for each blogging category that are included in 2019 bundle:
- Affiliate Marketing (5 products worth $222.99)
- Beyond Blogging (3 products worth $384.97)
- Branding (4 products worth $106.94)
- Building Your Blog (7 products worth $1,234.00)
- Content Creation & Promotion (5 products worth $205.00)
- Creating & Selling Products (6 products worth $695.00)
- Design (4 products worth $228.00)
- Email Marketing (7 products worth $481.95)
- Facebook & Twitter (4 products worth $261.99)
- Finance & Legalese (5 products worth $212.99)
- Get Started (6 products worth $680.00)
- Instagram (4 products worth $227.50)
- Monetization (4 products worth $221.97)
- Pinterest (7 products worth $440.00)
- Podcasting & Vlogging (5 products worth $158.98)
- Productivity & Organization (6 products worth $257.00)
- SEO & Traffic (9 products worth $787.99)
- Tech & Support (3 products worth $588.00)
What resources to look out for?
I’m definitely not going to leave you in the lurch…
In this section, we’ll talk about the resources you should definitely check out as a new blogger and as an intermediate blogger.
Best Resources for Brand New Bloggers
If you are a brand new blogger who has either set up a blog recently or is looking to set up your blog than these are some helpful resources were included in the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
(…. of course, when the information on 2020 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit releases, I will update the post)
- If you haven’t started out and looking for a tech resources to help you out – WordPress 5.0 Masterclass (eCourse) by Bob Lotich ($47.00 value)
- You can learn how to start creating the content with Content Creation 101 (eCourse) by Crystal Paine ($37.00 value).
- Affiliate marketing is one the best ways to monetise a new blog and earn an income online. Affiliate Marketing, Simplified! (eCourse) by Catherine Rosales ($47.00 value) offers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and how to make money from your blog!
- Bloggers Secret by Kelan Kline for a wholesome resource on how to blog
Best Resources for Intermediate Bloggers
An intermediate blogger is someone who already has a decent amount of traffic and has been in the game for over 18 months or so…
…basically, you are well versed with most concepts in blogging (whether or not you know them in detail is not the matter of concern for this definition).
- Check out Pin Practical Influence (eCourse) by Monica Froese ($197.00 value) to learn how to turn your free Pinterest traffic into passive income and Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup ($297.00 value) which shows how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram for your business
- SEO is an important factor in driving traffic. Check out the SEO Playbook for Bloggers (eBook) by Niki Robinson ($49.00 value).
- If building a list is on your list, you can check out List Building Insanity by SpikedParenting (this was definitely my favorite) and for a more basic outline, check out List by Number (eCourse) by Suzi Whitford ($57.00 value)
- There are also many courses on Facebook Ads if you want to get into that.
… so you see, it has something or other for every blogger.
How much does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit cost?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit costs $97 to get 26 eBooks, 55 eCourses, 7 workbooks & printables, 5 templates and stock photo collections and a membership site.
That said, the acutal total value of the bundle in 2019 is listed at $7395.27, which makes it a steal
How do I know whether the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for me?
Tricky question… so I’m going to ask you a few questions which can help you determine if the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for you.
1. What are your goals for your blog?
2. What is the next 3 actions you’ll talk to reach those goals?
3. Do you have the money to invest in individual courses as you go along?
(I ask this because a lot of people do get overwhelmed by the number of resources in the bundle. If you don’t get overwhelmed, you can skip this question)
4. Do you have time to figure things out on your own to reach those goals?
5. Do you have the funds to invest at this time?
In my opinion, if you’re serious about your blog and want to grow it faster, you should invest in continuing education and improve your knowledge at every step.
…. but if you don’t have the funds right now, it is ok to delay the purchase.
What do I do after I purchase the bundle?
Once you’ve purchased the bundle, you can login to your Ultimate Bundles dashboard.
You’ll get access to the page for 6 months.
That means, you will need to download the PDFs and access the courses so you can refer to them anytime in the future
… for this purpose, I recommend you use a Google Sheet or a Trello Board.
3 tips for making the most out of your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- Don’t get overwhelmed. You have lifetime access to the resources so don’t beat yourself up if you don’t open a resources for months to come.
Just focus on your goals and use resources related to that in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
- Know your goals: Well, if you haven’t already done this, do it. It will help you use the Genius Bloggers Toolkit much more effectively
- Ignore: If you don’t need a resource, then you can download or acess it and save it for later. But, don’t waste your time and energy on going through it.
There were at least 10 resources I never touched from my last Genius Bloggers Toolkit and it is ok.
Exclusive bonus: When you purchase through my referral link, I’ll send you my Client Magnet Bundle for free. This includes all the templates and guides you need to start freelancing or offering a service on the side as your blog grows. ➡ Simply forward or send a screenshot of your receipt to chhavi [at] mrsdaakustudio [dot] com by January 20, 2020. I’ll send the bonus by 01/25!
Pros of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
… ok, time for some brutal honesty.
These are pros for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit in general, not for the 2020 version specifically.
Cheat Sheets. Even though you’re expected to pay $50 extra for the cheat sheets, it makes the Toolkit much more digestible.
Price. At anytime, this is going to be a pro for this bundle. There is no way you are not saving with it in the long run.
Some products have higher price points than the entire Toolkit. There are a number of resources in the Toolkit that cost over $100 by themselves (I mention them in the post), so even if you used just one $100+ product in the Toolkit, you’d most likely get your money’s worth.
Generous return policy. If you’re not happy with the Toolkit, you can email customer service and ask for a refund within 30 days.
Cons of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
These are cons for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit bundle in general, not for the 2020 version specifically.
Overwhelm. Well, it is obvious. There is no much information in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit that you’re bound to be overwhelmed. The cheat sheets are nice and can help, but unfortunately cost $50.
Resources that feel like teasers. I will be honest. There are items in he bundle that felt more like teasers than stand alone products. It’s always a disappointment to open a resource filled with content to promote a larger product.
Lose access to the page in 6 months. You’ll have to make sure you save logins and download ebooks so you can access it post 6 months.
FAQs on Genius Blogger Toolkit
What Am I Going To Do With So Many Resources?
Haha.. I had this question too. Smart, Smart.
See, every resource in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is not going to be relevant to you. Everything will depend on where you at your blogging journey.
But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start saving money.
Now, if you think buying individually will benefit, let me tell you the Bundle is the cost of may be 1 or at max 2 resources in it.
….So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway
Is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Worth It For Me?
You need to take a close look at the bundle and pick up the resources you are most likely to use and can help you accelerate your blog’s success…
… and then, add up the value of those resources and see if it is more than $97
I am sure it is. I bought the 2019 bundle for the following courses
- Monica Froese – Pin Practical Influence ($197)
- A Blog Flipping Masterclass: How To Develop & Sell Your Blog For Profit by Chelsea Clarke (Valued at $127)
- List Building Insanity by Brianna (Valued at $247)
… you can see, it all ads up to much much more than just $97 so it was a no brainer for me.
How Do I Know I’m Actually Getting Good Quality Products And Not Just A Bunch Of “Throw-Away” EBooks?
The Ultimate Bundles team spends months reviewing potential contributors, approaches only the best for inclusion, and then only accepts the top products that they think will have the most appeal out of those.
Many of these are even full-length eCourses with video tutorials or even access to a private Facebook group!
They are highly selective and it shows in the final curated collection.
What If I Buy It And Don’t Like It?
They offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days.
Can I Just Wait And Purchase It Some Other Time? Isn’t This “Limited Time Only” Just A Sales Gimmick?
That’s a valid concern. However, because of the unique nature of this sale (Ultimate Bundles does not have the perpetual right to sell the eBooks and eCourses in the bundle) and in order to honor their contracts with these product creators, the flash sale ends on a certain date.
Conclusion on Ultimate Bundle’s Genius Blogger Toolkit
My conclusion – if you want to grow your blog and have the funds to invest, get your copy of the Ultimate Bundles Genius Blogger’s Toolkit NOW.
Still have doubts, comment below and let us know.